The County Group offers a range of competitive insurance packages designed especially for landlords. These can ensure that you’re not left out of pocket in the event of a storm, flood, accident or any other detrimental incident.
If you’re looking for cover as an individual or as a business involved in any aspect of the buy-to-let market, why not let our team of specialists shop around for a great deal on your behalf? We’ll compare prices from our extensive panel of landlord insurance providers to save you both time and money.
What’s more, we’ll also provide you with all the information you need to make an informed choice about the type of cover that you select. This will give you peace of mind in knowing that the things that are important to you are fully protected.
What can our Landlord Insurance cover?
- Contents – beds, mattresses, sofas, kitchen appliances, etc.
- Loss of rent
- Up to £5million property owners liability and £10million employers
- Emergency assistance for emergencies and accidents
- Loss of rent or re-letting costs should you be left with uninsured damage
- Cover if your property is empty between tenancies
- Plus much more!
We also provide cover for unoccupied properties, let our team know that you're looking for this type of cover and they'll be more than happy to help find you a rate that matches your needs.
Do you have Landlord Home Emergency Cover?
Home Emergency Cover typically covers unfortunate events that happen in the property that you're renting out which normally needs fixing quite quickly such as your boiler breaking down or blocked drains. These kinds of problems will need to be fixed urgently, especially if you have a tentant in your property. Whilst your landlord insurance policy only covers you for damages to your buildings and contents depending on the type of policy that you have.
You can purchase Landlord Emergency Cover with your Landlord Insurance policy for only £79 and you will be covered for:
- Emergency call outs, 1 hours labour & repairs up to £300 per claim
- Includes parts and materials
- Failure of the primary heating system (excludes boilers over 15 years old)
- Plumbing and drainage problems (Blocked toilet)
- Damage to or failure of the homes external locks and windows
- Lost keys
- Failure of the internal electricity, gas or water supply
- Pest infestation
Many thanks for arranging my Landlord insurance policies so quickly, the information provided and the quotes offered were excellent and your advice and guidance to explain the intricacies of the cover available and how they impact premiums was invaluable. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend you and County Insurance
I have just renewed my property owners insurance for 2 rental properties. Paige was extremely helpful & provided me with a cheaper quote & higher levels of cover. I would highly recommend County.