Worthing - Better Business Show 2020
Worthing and Adur has most definitely got the business buzz and the Better Business Show is THE place to find that out for yourself. From the Pre-Show Breakfast at 8.30am to the closing bell at 4pm, the day is going to be jam packed with speakers, exhibitors and networking opportunities.
This event is a ‘must’ in the 2020 business calendar for ALL businesses in Worthing and Adur, both large and small.
The County team in Worthing is drawn from the local area. The fab five have more than 120 years of experience between them and love nothing more than chatting face-to-face about their customers’ insurance needs. We are going to be at the show all day, catching up with the locals about all their insurance needs. Whether you're looking for personal or commercial cover or have a question about your existing policy, come and visit us!
Bee part of the buzz at The Better Business Show!
- B2B Exhibition - Meet, network and introduce your business to exhibitors and visitors. You’ll find everything from local manufacturing companies, a wide range of professional services, construction companies, health and fitness providers, and caterers offering a great lunch!
- NEW FOR 2020 - Innovation Zone - The Innovation zone will be located in the Richmond Room. Visitors can view and experience the diverse range of innovative companies in the area. There will be ‘hands on’ exhibits for guests to experience.
- Be Inspired - Don’t miss the Keynote speakers, they will be sharing their journeys to success: Dragons’ Den star Matt Hunt, MasterChef Champion 2018 & Kenny Tutt
- Be Informed – HackedIn via LinkedIn. Cyber Security Specialist Jake Moore from ESET will unfold a targeted phishing attack via LinkedIn on the CEO of a company
- Connect- Enjoy some networking over a tasty breakfast or a light lunch, a place to meet and mingle at the Lunch Box.
- Promote- Meet, network and share experiences at the B2B Exhibition with both new and established businesses. Who knows, you could even pick up some new clients!
- Digital Masterclasses – Top tips on Social Media Strategy and Digital Marketing – trust us, you don’t want to miss these!
If you're local Worthing and free on the 13th of February, visit the Better Business Show 2020 at Worthing Town Hall. It's 10am - 4pm and it's free to attend! Register your attendance before you go.