Hope House Charity Raffle
The County Group are passionate about providing local broker service. We love an opportunity to give something back to our local community as much as we love giving our clients great service. It’s even better when we get to work with some excellent local businesses to raise money for a good cause.
On the 18th of March, The County Group held a charity raffle and cake sale to help raise funds for local charity Hope House Children’s Hospice. Hope House Children’s Hospice offers specialist nursing care and supports families in the heart-breaking position of having the child they love diagnosed with a terminal illness from across the whole of Cheshire, Shropshire and North and Mid Wales. In addition to this, bereavement support and counselling is offered to families in the wider community who have lost a child through any illness or trauma. This support is also given to children and young people who have experienced a death of someone close in traumatic circumstances.
Across all ours branches, we raised £350.60 for the charity. This will carry on supporting their incredible work.
WE WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU!
Our charity raffle couldn’t have taken place without the generous donations from local businesses. We would like to say a big thank you to the following:
- Crewe and Nantwich Ladies Bootcamp (One month free membership)
- Laura Gerrard (One Voucher for Gel Nails or a Beauty Treatment)
- Cheshire Cat, Nantwich (£20 Voucher)
- Firenze, Nantwich (£20 Voucher)
- Street, Nantwich (£10 Voucher)
- White Lion, Weston (One Meal Voucher)
- Very Kerry, Crewe (One Voucher for Hair or Nails)
- Claire Smith -Director of Sales & Marketing at JSW (Cadbury Hamper)
- The Little Paper Shop (Personalised Print Voucher)
- Claire Smith’s Dad (Bottle of Red Wine)
- Sam Brooks – Marketing (Bottle of Rose)
- Old Dental Surgery (One Electric Toothbrush)
- Nathan Walton – Commercial Director (Two Corporate Tickets for Stoke FC & Bottle of Champagne)
- Dave Clapp – CEO ( Two Corporate Tickets for Manchester United FC)
- Heatons (iPod Shuffle)
- Skin Health, Nantwich (£50 Spa Treatment Voucher)
- Waterworld (Family of 5 Pass)
- GoApe (£60 Voucher)
- Paper Lace Invites (Personalised Wooden Memory Box)
- Susie Jane from Stella & Dot (Silver Pave Wishing Bracelet)
- Chef’s Table, Chester (2 course lunch for 2 people)
- Old Port Spa, Chester (£15 Voucher)
Congratulations to all our winners! We hope you are all enjoying your prizes. We would like to thank everyone who entered the raffle and donated. We are sorry that everyone couldn’t be a winner but your money will go towards helping families who are trying to cope with terminal illness. Due to the success of this fundraiser, we hope to host many more opportunities for you to win prizes in the near future.
If you would like to read more about the incredible work that Hope House Children’s Hospice do or like to make a donation, click here to go to their website.
We love raising money and helping others. Read about our fundraising days for Genes for Jeans day, and our Middlewich High School Netball Team Kit Sponsorship.